What we collect
Each time you visit our website, our website recognizes your domain name and email address. In addition, we may collect demographic information, such as zip code, preferences en interests. We may also collect information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
All collected personal data are only processed when there is a legally defined basis for this.
When you visit our website, we save all the information you voluntarily provide (e.g. research information and/or site registration)
What we do with the information we gather
The information collected is used only internally and is not passed on to other organizations for commercial purposes.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We have no partnerships or special relationships with third parties on the internet. This means that we do not pass on your data to third parties. We will do so if, for example, it is necessary to send your package.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we may think may be of interest to you, using the email address you have provided.
From time to time, we may use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. Telephone, fax or email. We may use the information to make changes to the website.
If you give us your postal address via the web, you will only receive the information you requested, at the address you gave us.
If you give us your phone number via the web, our company will only contact you by phone if it is necessary inform you about the orders you placed online.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What we transfer or receive your data on our website we always use the encryption technologies that are recognized as common standards within the IT sector.
If we receive transfer certain critical information, such as for example financial or health information, we use a secure server. You will be informed of this by a screen that is shown on our site (pop-up)
Our site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write or email us as soon as possible at the address above. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- If you do not wish to receive future emails from our company, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upon request, we provide visitors to our site with access to all the information we maintain this information, please contact us at email@example.com
- On request we offer visitors to our site the opportunity to correct any incorrect information that we maintain about them. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to have your data removed, you can also contact us at the previously mentioned address.
- If you do not wish to receive addressed advertising and / or commercial phone calls (anymore), you can let us know through the website of the Foundation Infofilter: infofilter.nl.
List of Cookies we collect
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|The association with your shopping cart.
|Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
|The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
|Your preferred currency
|An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
|An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
|An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
|Stores the Customer Segment ID
|A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
|You sesssion ID on the server.
|Allows guests to edit their orders.
|The last category you visited.
|The most recent product you have viewed.
|Indicates whether a new message has been received.
|Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
|A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
|The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.
|Information on what polls you have voted on.
|The items that you have recently compared.
|Information on products you have emailed to friends.
|The store view or language you have selected.
|The products that you have recently viewed.
|An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
|The number of items in your Wishlist.